What is Synchronix?
Synchronix is a full-service market research agency. Founded by Paul and Alice Watts, we have over thirty years’ combined experience in market research and communications covering a wide range of different techniques and industries.
We believe in using market research to help our clients understand how best to prepare for the future. That means understanding change – whether that be changes in technology, culture, attitudes or behaviour.
Everything we do is guided by the things we feel most passionate about…
We strive to discover the market insights our clients need to be ready for the future:
- We believe knowledge forms the foundation of effective decision making.
- And our quest for knowledge is driven by our passion for discovery.
- But knowledge only has value when it delivers insight.
- For us “insight” is not just a slogan, it means something real:
- It tells you something new and useful about your market.
- Your organisation learns something practical and actionable from it.
We strive to make things as clear and as simple as possible:
- We strive to make things easy to understand.
- We are honest and open in what we tell you.
- We are happy to take the extra time needed to make things simple.
“The main thing in our design is that we have to make things intuitively obvious”
We want to make it easy for you to access our services:
- We aim to tailor what we do to fit your business.
- We make every effort to keep things interesting & engaging.
- We report what we do using different formats to suit different audiences.
- We strive to offer great value for money.
- We cater for all kinds of clients – small as well as large – SME or corporation.
We are governed by our values:
- We aspire to greener, more sustainable ways of living and working.
- We aspire to promote equality, inclusion and diversity, both in the workplace and in wider society.
- We believe in fair trade and working to eliminate slave labour.
- We aspire to operate in harmony with the wider community.
- We place openness and honesty at the heart of everything we do.